Do you love fashion? Maybe you love a good engagement story, or have a heart for all things bridal? We may have more in common than you thought. If the life of a wedding dress consultant sounds right for you, check out our job opening below for more information. We’d love to have you on our team!
Part-Time Bridal Consultant
Exciting career opportunities are available for part-time Bridal Consultants to join the team at True Society by Belle Vogue Bridal. Over the past several years, True Society by Belle Vogue has developed a strong reputation in the Kansas City area as a premier bridal retailer of bridal gowns, bridesmaids’ gowns, and accessories.
With two locations, one in Lenexa, KS and one in the Crossroads District in Kansas City, MO, we are looking for part- time associates who must be available to work Saturdays and Sundays on a regular basis.
True Society by Belle Vogue has developed a strong reputation in the Kansas City area as a premier bridal retailer of bridal gowns, bridesmaids’ gowns, and accessories. Ideal candidates will possess exceptional customer focused sales skills and a passion for working with customers to ensure their perfect bridal experience. We’re seeking energetic individuals that want to be challenged, learn, and grow with us. Successful applicants will be strong communicators with the ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment and enjoy working with a team of talented bridal professionals.
What We Require
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients and represent the store and the lines we sell in a professional and consultative manner.
- Work one on one with brides and their bridal parties to find their perfect style including wedding gown, bridesmaid gowns and accessories.
- Assist bridesmaids with their dress selection, fitting and ordering.
- Provide suggestions for accessories and other add-on items or services.
- Consistently achieve and maintain sales goals (daily, weekly, monthly) as set forth by management.
- Conduct customer calls to continue to develop rapport with prospective customers.
- Assist with implementing new business ideas relating to customer experience, driving sales, new technology and merchandising.
- Build relationships with customers via consistent communication throughout the entire lifecycle of the bride’s experience.
- Participate and assist with organizing in-store events, bridal fairs and promotions.
- Maintain high level of store standards by maintaining a clean floor and well-organized store.
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction.
What We Expect
- Available to work Saturdays and Sundays on a regular basis
- Strong sales aptitude with the ability to prospect and close retail sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be both professional and friendly.
- Ability to build relationships with customers and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Dedication and ability to quickly develop strong product knowledge of bridal industry and trends.
- Physical ability to move throughout the store, lift and move up to 20lbs, kneel and stand.
- Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends. You must be available to work weekends in order to be considered for this position.
- Detail oriented with a keen understanding of industry trends.
- Ability to maintain a fashion forward and professional appearance at all times.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to self-manage working effectively to a deadline.
- Be a team player with a strong work ethic and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to adapt to change in an ever-growing, fast-paced environment
- Minimum 2 years bridal sales or other consultative retail sales experience preferred.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required; strongly prefer undergraduate degree with emphasis in business or apparel related studies.
What We Offer
We look forward to welcoming the successful candidate to our fast-growing global team! In return for your skills, we offer you the opportunity to join an international industry leader and be part of a creative and collaborative culture that empowers its people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability. We recognize and reward excellence, innovation, and loyalty. Our goal is to offer an inspirational and modern workplace that allows for talented individuals to thrive. As such, we provide competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, and there is ample opportunity for exceptional team members to grow with us as we continue to expand.
How To Apply
If you have the skills, spark and drive to help us further our growth, please email a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We believe cover letters are important to help us understand why you are interested in this position and your unique story and qualifications.