Special Statement Regarding COVID-19
Updated January 4th, 2022
It is our priority to keep you and our staff safe and comfortable while also giving you the most memorable experience!
Please review our safety practices to help keep you healthy:
– Proof of vaccination or recovery (2G) is required to attend an appointment.
– Employees, brides and guests will be required to wear FFP2 masks.
– We ask that our staff stay home if they are feeling ill.
– If you or anyone in your party is ill, please kindly reschedule.
– All fitting rooms are cleaned between appointments.
– Please contact the store to accommodate parties of 3 or more guests.
We look forward to seeing you soon!